Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve never used our service before you probably have a lot of questions!
Below are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. If you don’t see the question or answer you need, you can always get in contact with us and we’ll be happy to help!
(Click The Question To Get The Answer!)
Do you have a minimum?
We do and right now it’s 3,000 leaflets. This will be increasing in the future.
Please also note, we’re happy to deliver at this minimum, but to really give leafleting a chance we recommend at least 10,000.
How much does this cost?
We’re hesitant to put prices on our website, simply because every campaign is different and we need to take into consideration the areas you want to target, the size and weight of your leaflets, any special requirements you have, etc.
However, because we know this is so important, we’ve put together a very basic and rough guide. (For leaflets, prices are for a4 already folded, a5, a6 or cards. Larger items are subject to an individual quote)
Solus: Starts from £60 per 1,000 leaflets. This gets you a dedicated leaflet drop and means only your leaflets are delivered.
Shared: Is cheaper as you’re sharing distribution costs. This starts from £35 per 1,000 for 3 companies. Or £47.5 per £1,000 for 2 companies. (All other leaflets will be “non-competing” with yours and won’t be with newspapers or magazines.)
Newspapers: Prices start from £70 per 1,000.
Magazines: Prices start from £80 per 1,000.
How are you able to ensure our leaflets are being distributed?
A lot of people have their doubts that their leaflets will be delivered, and that’s completely understandable.
Because our business is built on your trust, we’ve developed these three techniques to guarantee the highest delivery rate possible.
1) GPS tracking: All of our staff carry GPS tracking devices which show us the exact route they take and the exact time they take. This data is updated every 12 seconds. Because these updates happen so often, we’re basically always “alongside” our staff and can make sure that they’re spending the right amount of time to deliver leaflets. Quite often these updates will even show our staff walking up and then back down people’s driveways… it’s actually kind of creepy… but in a good way!
2) Deliverability estimates: On top of our GPS tracking, we also get the latest data from Royal Mail, which shows us their estimates for how many letterboxes are deliverable on each street.
We then use this data when we set routes for our distributors. This means if we give our distributors 1,000 leaflets and a route with 8 streets, which Royal mail estimate has 1,000 letterboxes, and they then come back to us saying they only had enough leaflets for 5 streets, we instantly know there’s something wrong.
We can then go check the route ourselves and confirm how many letterboxes they should have been able to deliver to! This stops our staff from putting 2 or more leaflets through a letterbox, and again means we’re constantly working to ensure you’re getting the highest deliverabillity rate, which we estimate to be at least 97% actuate.
3) Spot checks on deliveries: We’re also constantly providing spot checks on all our staff. This is always unannounced and means our staff have no idea when we’ll “spring a visit” and keeps them on their toes!
How do we supply you with our leaflets?
You can have them delivered to one of our drop off centers.
Or we can arrange to collect your leaflets from you, or your printers, for an extra £20.
What special requirements do you allow?
What special requirements do you have!?!
We want to help ensure you get the highest ROI you can, if only because we believe you’ll be more likely to use our services again if you get great results the first time!
This means we’re open to any and all suggestions. We’ll also make our own suggestions based on our experience, if we think there’s a way you could get a better ROI.
Here’s an example from some companies,
- Only delivering leaflets to houses with a for sale / for rent / sold sign, for removal companies and storage facilities
- Only delivering leaflets to houses with a south-facing roof for a company selling solar panels
- Only delivering leaflets to houses with lawns / gardens, for a gardening service business
What types of companies make a good fit for your services?
We feel any company providing a local service or with a local presence would benefit, such as,
- Local newspapers
- Kids party entertainers
- Estate agents
- Car dealerships
- Taxi and cab firms
- Home cleaning
- Gardening and lawn care services
- Solor panel fitters
- Personal trainers and Gyms
- Political parties
- Local authorities
- Clubs – Such as martial arts, sports, slimming, kids, etc
- Cake shops!
- Storage companies
- And SO much more!
What kinds of reasons do people use leafleting?
There are many different marketing or promotional reasons people use our services, such as,
- Marketing companies looking to bring awareness to their clients business / service
- “Top of mind” marketing
- Store openings
- Political campaigns
- Event promotion
- Brand awareness
- Public consultations
- Special offers
Do you have any printers you can recommend?
Absolutely! Just fill out the contact form below and we’ll be happy to send you the names, numbers and addresses, of a few companies you can use.
Want More Information? Want A Free Personalised Quote?
We’re always happy to answer any questions you have or just give some free advice. (Seriously, try us!) Just fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
However: If you want a free personalised quote, please fill out our enquiry form.